Skip to main content

Waiting for the covers to open up

So school has started and opened the covers for the spring of 2010. This is going to be the largest class load I have taken, but I am thinking that it will not feel so bad. Two of the online classes seem very interesting and the teachers appear to be very enthused in teaching them. HUM 120 seems to be a little harder then I predicted, but I am not worried because I feel that I am already ahead and want to keep the pace due to the fact the items I am reading are some what interesting. The special education class has not fully grabbed my attention, but I have feeling there will be at least one conversation were it will spark my flame and get me into the mood of the class. The other two classes start on Wednesday and Thursday, one with a teacher I dislike her view and how she teaches, but she does do a good job the way she does it. The other one I am not sure yet, but I am ready to go and see what I have in front of me. I have noticed that since school has started that my free time has disappeared even more so then before due to the fact I want to make sure I have time to do my studies and do what I promised to do for my self, which is live a healthier life. I have been waking up at 8 on the dot and hope to keep on doing that and then working out some way. I hope that tomorrow my workout will be that of a special one were I'll go up to Madera Canyon and enjoy the sights and get a good work. When I come down I hope to hit the books and keep going at the pace I currently have found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is patience a real virtue or just an annoying item that you really have to go through... a lot.

I am sure the statement "patience is a virtue" has been heard by everyone, and told to everyone that it must be practiced. I have always though that I was really good at practicing patience, the only problem I am slowly finding out I am not very good at this practice. I guess that I need to look into the practice even more, and I need to learn it quick (Haha not patience in learning patience, I need to learn it now... Irony, I think so). Through understanding that I need to learn the virtue know as patience, I have also learned, learning a virtue is actual really difficult. This reminds me of my senior project that I had to write for my BS in which which moral theory is best, yet the paper in the end is the same as the start. It is a constant loop and when you truly gain that virtue you move up into another circle and cycle around forever until you are ready to jump to the next section. So with that said, I guess I am going to go through this learning process while I really n

A patience view

Being patience is something that seems like an almost lost idea in the world at this time. I remember when I was a child my mom and/or dad would tell me I needed to be patience about stuff and eventually it would come with hard work. I took that to heart very often, but at times I would let the thought disappear into the wind wanting stuff to happen right away. Hit me the other day that I have been drifting further the way of being a patience person awaiting and working hard to get to those goals and getting upset because things were not happening right away. I think this came to light when I was wondering why people in movies and around me in personal life and at work are not patience. At first I blamed technology solo, but I think that's just part of the issues and will be talked about later. After I began to develop that theory, I tested it against myself. What I had found was yes, in fact I did have less patience because of technology but that was just slightly the rea

Bar pounders

It seems like an on going thing that I am at a bar thinking about the what ifs. Why do I pounder upon these thoughts so often? And why always at a bar? I guess the reason at a bar is well there is alcohol there and there is people watching. If you combine the two you have something that I am extremely good at doing. So natural when I do those things I start thinking about other people's what ifs. Why are in this place? Is it the same reason I am here or is their life in a downward spiral of doom that the only thing to make it better is some liquor in their system. I think the later is probably an over step but still I have a feeling it does happen at times. Anyways so this night at the bar I have noticed a lot of drunk individuals some of which didn't even recognize that the are at the point of blasted, yet believe they are as normal as possible. Is that how people feel in real. In their own minds they feel that they are just like everyone else, yet in reality they are not