Skip to main content

Learning curve

So another year has gone by, a year which was a harder one then that of the other years I have gone through. The thing about this year is that I determined that I was going to live life and truly take it what the world giveth thy. I guess one of the main reason why I have decided to go about doing this is because of my recent philosophy class. This class has truly opened my mind and an even greater placement. I tend to read into items greater then they should, but I have learned to truly understand the view that is being delivered, but to combine that with my views and figure the best viewpoint. My recent task is to try to be single, and it has been a challenge and I am only in to day 4. This challenge is hard, and even more so since I want have a relationship... will one that is good in other words. I have seen though that it has become a little easier to be sociable amongst people male or female since I decided to go about this. I have also learned that there is a lot of life offered in life, it just people forget to stand still for a few moments to see this things that could be done in order to actual enjoy this vast world. I like to watch movies a lot due to the fact many of them have a wonderful story and ides that help you understand what is going on. I watched a movie last night, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which I found to be a very good movie, infact a movie that may help several people out. I truly do not know exactly what the writer or the director is trying to present in the movie, but I think that the main point is that memories serve such a valued part of everyday life. Even though many of us have several problems that we want to "erase" due to the pain that we receive. I ask this one question though, WHY? These events occur in our life more and more and they help us determine what we need know and fix or stay away from. In fact I did think why the concept of my mind being erased of the relationship I went through just ended,, but why. do I want I started to think. I remember the good time a lot, but for some reason after the party is done we forget the bad part, along some of the good parts. I think that we people should fully relict our memories not as a painful item but a lesson sitting in a class room and try to open your mind to it and make it work for you.

For the end I leave you with this thought.
We run and hide from the pain, but isn't pain just a item in or brain that tells us something hurts. So if we have a mental ache couldn't we learn from that pain look at that pain and go wow I should taken the time to be safe so I would have not burned myself.

Never Forget, Never Regret, Always Move Forward, that is the way of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is patience a real virtue or just an annoying item that you really have to go through... a lot.

I am sure the statement "patience is a virtue" has been heard by everyone, and told to everyone that it must be practiced. I have always though that I was really good at practicing patience, the only problem I am slowly finding out I am not very good at this practice. I guess that I need to look into the practice even more, and I need to learn it quick (Haha not patience in learning patience, I need to learn it now... Irony, I think so). Through understanding that I need to learn the virtue know as patience, I have also learned, learning a virtue is actual really difficult. This reminds me of my senior project that I had to write for my BS in which which moral theory is best, yet the paper in the end is the same as the start. It is a constant loop and when you truly gain that virtue you move up into another circle and cycle around forever until you are ready to jump to the next section. So with that said, I guess I am going to go through this learning process while I really n

A patience view

Being patience is something that seems like an almost lost idea in the world at this time. I remember when I was a child my mom and/or dad would tell me I needed to be patience about stuff and eventually it would come with hard work. I took that to heart very often, but at times I would let the thought disappear into the wind wanting stuff to happen right away. Hit me the other day that I have been drifting further the way of being a patience person awaiting and working hard to get to those goals and getting upset because things were not happening right away. I think this came to light when I was wondering why people in movies and around me in personal life and at work are not patience. At first I blamed technology solo, but I think that's just part of the issues and will be talked about later. After I began to develop that theory, I tested it against myself. What I had found was yes, in fact I did have less patience because of technology but that was just slightly the rea

Bar pounders

It seems like an on going thing that I am at a bar thinking about the what ifs. Why do I pounder upon these thoughts so often? And why always at a bar? I guess the reason at a bar is well there is alcohol there and there is people watching. If you combine the two you have something that I am extremely good at doing. So natural when I do those things I start thinking about other people's what ifs. Why are in this place? Is it the same reason I am here or is their life in a downward spiral of doom that the only thing to make it better is some liquor in their system. I think the later is probably an over step but still I have a feeling it does happen at times. Anyways so this night at the bar I have noticed a lot of drunk individuals some of which didn't even recognize that the are at the point of blasted, yet believe they are as normal as possible. Is that how people feel in real. In their own minds they feel that they are just like everyone else, yet in reality they are not