Skip to main content

The coffee shop, a place of great thought.

So, I am at the coffee shop again for my less distraction then home studying time. Also it could be an excuse to get good coffee. Anyways off the philosophical part of my regular writings.

Today, I meet up with one of my friends who has helped me through some large problems. We are talking about our friends and our ex's and what we have done. The conversation came up that I need to get away from the girls I have been going after. These girls are just not the ones I should go for. The fact is, he is right. He continued with the conversation stating I need to find a girl who is in college or something close to me stop going after the girls who are going "no where." The more and more I think about that through out the day the more I agree. I think one of the biggest parts to this equation is the "what if's" in life. Such as what if I am with a girl and the what if occurs that a child gets involved in the situation. Knowing that most of my relationship problems that occur right now end in a cluster of miss manged time, error, anger, and bunch of other bad items. How could I bring a child in to a world were his or her parents started off on a rocky base that is more than 98% sure that it will fall apart. The amazing thing, I didn't think of this ever until a couple walked into the coffee place with their two young daughters. These two people have built a foundation that is strong simply because they have similar beliefs and similar values that they had to come to a consensus on.

I guess out of all this I have also learned that worrying that I might not find a girl to car for or love for is true, for now. I believe that I am doing this for a reason, I need to get my priorities straight right now and make sure I concentrate on my goals as of right now. I know that when I am done with school I can continue the quest to find the girl, but it will only be for the right girl, no longer these girls that are just a bent bar in a piece to an even more flimsy foundation. I need to find the girl who is the straight supportive bar to a strong foundation.

Side note

~Coffee shops are an amazing place to ones mind to let lose, study, and figure things out for one.


"In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning."
~Carl Sandburg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is patience a real virtue or just an annoying item that you really have to go through... a lot.

I am sure the statement "patience is a virtue" has been heard by everyone, and told to everyone that it must be practiced. I have always though that I was really good at practicing patience, the only problem I am slowly finding out I am not very good at this practice. I guess that I need to look into the practice even more, and I need to learn it quick (Haha not patience in learning patience, I need to learn it now... Irony, I think so). Through understanding that I need to learn the virtue know as patience, I have also learned, learning a virtue is actual really difficult. This reminds me of my senior project that I had to write for my BS in which which moral theory is best, yet the paper in the end is the same as the start. It is a constant loop and when you truly gain that virtue you move up into another circle and cycle around forever until you are ready to jump to the next section. So with that said, I guess I am going to go through this learning process while I really n

A patience view

Being patience is something that seems like an almost lost idea in the world at this time. I remember when I was a child my mom and/or dad would tell me I needed to be patience about stuff and eventually it would come with hard work. I took that to heart very often, but at times I would let the thought disappear into the wind wanting stuff to happen right away. Hit me the other day that I have been drifting further the way of being a patience person awaiting and working hard to get to those goals and getting upset because things were not happening right away. I think this came to light when I was wondering why people in movies and around me in personal life and at work are not patience. At first I blamed technology solo, but I think that's just part of the issues and will be talked about later. After I began to develop that theory, I tested it against myself. What I had found was yes, in fact I did have less patience because of technology but that was just slightly the rea

Bar pounders

It seems like an on going thing that I am at a bar thinking about the what ifs. Why do I pounder upon these thoughts so often? And why always at a bar? I guess the reason at a bar is well there is alcohol there and there is people watching. If you combine the two you have something that I am extremely good at doing. So natural when I do those things I start thinking about other people's what ifs. Why are in this place? Is it the same reason I am here or is their life in a downward spiral of doom that the only thing to make it better is some liquor in their system. I think the later is probably an over step but still I have a feeling it does happen at times. Anyways so this night at the bar I have noticed a lot of drunk individuals some of which didn't even recognize that the are at the point of blasted, yet believe they are as normal as possible. Is that how people feel in real. In their own minds they feel that they are just like everyone else, yet in reality they are not