Skip to main content

New Year Waves

 Here we second post of the year. That is two writings in a row. Some might say that is almost a pattern. Okay, I do think you have to have more than two things of the same to make it a pattern. 

Anyways, this week was a full week back to work after a week off. The time off just before a new year seems like a good idea just so you can keep that whole new year new you thing. Start the whole year in a refreshed state. Work it self was too bad and people were not too bad so with that said the new year hasn't been too bad. 

With a new year I have decided that I wanted to reflect on things more. I deemed that I was going to write more and read more. So far, reading has been lacking. Writing well, please see above. I am not quite sure what I want to read, not do I know what I want to write. I figured reading well come eventually, once I get a good story. As far as writing, that is going to be done here. 

This first week of review does not have much to reflect on. I think the biggest thing was one of drives to work. When I left my house, it was just on the cusp of day light and had to turn my lights on. As I drove a few more miles and the sun decided to peak upwards. As I hit the interstate, I got perfect view of the Rincon and Santa Catalina mountain ranges. That morning, the sun was just providing some light showcasing a dark blue. In some area, a beautiful pink hue popped. That single color grabbed me and as I drove I had to look back at a couple more times. I am not quite sure, but it could have just been it was the most interesting thing to see that morning. 

As I was thinking were that colored came from all I could thing was the fact all that color was a wave of energy that was filtered. My eye then takes in that wave of energy, translates it and tells my mind what the color is. Just haw that process works amazes me. That process makes one think of all the amazing things are mind does such as understanding a language, deciphering if someone is sick just on there face and ultimately understanding how those process work. 

Anyways, hopefully the next writing I can write something that is a little bit more, ummm, substantial.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So close to the new start

I have never been this close to attaining a goal of this magnitude. A goal that is a life time goal. A goal that is so big to me that as of today I am a whole week away from accomplishing. So many people have been asking how does it feel are you excited. The truth is I am scared as hell. I am scared of messing up and I just missed the goal. I am scared of my life changing completely because of the change that can come in accomplishing this goal. I am scared of being disappointed like have be soon many time before. Yet with all this fear I know it must be done. This is where my biggest fear resides. I have to look all these fears stair them in the eye and leap into a vast unknown. A blackness of which my hopes are not even seen. A place where my thoughts are lost and I struggle to hang on to them. This change is something I thought I would never be afraid, but because of the past I am still apprehensive to the idea. I am still apprehensive because what if the actions takes everything aw

Open your eyes in a mirror and a whole new picture appears

So the last couple of days have been very interesting if not been some of the best days. Even they day I thought to have turned out bad really wasn't bad at all. Sometimes it takes a rain storm to clear the dirt covering your vision to open up your eyes to the truth that lies in front of you. It also might help to have people around you, show you things that you would usually over look. There is so much that each person has to them yet that individual might not even know who they are until they do something for them to notice it. Each person has been engineered to be some type of person because the majority says that is the way to be. This engineered view makes people believe that they are not the way they should be. I started to realize this when someone told me I need to have confidence in myself, I NEED to BELIEVE in myself, I am worth more then what a group of people say. This is true for every person, each of us has a quality that is unmatched by another. We have flaws that wh

To those we have lost, been injured, and hurt by the event on 01/09/2011

01/09/2011 is a date that shall be remembered in this desert community forever. A day that felt normal to many, but changed the mind set of millions. 01/09/2011 challenged America to find the wrong that has been covered by other items. It had revealed that this senseless act of pain is an attack on all not just the left, right or any side but all of us. 01/09/2011 has taken our past, future and present by storm and distorted the matrix and allows us to see how far apart we are when we should be close. 01/09/2011 is a tragedy like that of other tragedies in the past. A tragedy that we all came together for a brief moment to build an environment that helps us thrive and become a coping country. The only problem is that 01/09/2011 tragedy should not follow the others, but become an event that helps the desert community, state, country, and world to understand the importance to become a thriving humanity that understands each person and comes together. 01/09/2011 shall be the date that era